This workshop is especially for those of you dipping your toes into vegetable gardening for the first time. Also for those of you who aren’t having a good time in the vegie patch – perhaps the harvests are poor or the workload too high – come along and be inspired! Whether your garden is big or small the exact same principals apply.
Autumn is a brilliant time to get new vegie beds rolling. Get prepared now so you are ready set to plant and grow this spring.
I’ll show you how to smarten up your set up with clever layout that saves you time, effort and money! You’ll learn which companion plants to grow for bees and beneficial insects and how to use them to supply your own mulch and I’ll take the guess work out of feeding and looking after your soil.
We’ll make compost, recycle food scraps and I’ll teach you how to use greencrops.
You’ll go home with a plan and full of confidence!
There is homemade morning tea, a cup of coffee and my notes to take home.
The show goes on rain or shine – dress for the weather.
Buy your tickets
I’m selling the tickets through Eventfinder because it’s easy for me, and nice and simple for you too.
- Click on the green “Buy tickets Here” button below.
- This takes you to my event listing on the Eventfinder website.
- Click on the blue “Buy Ticket” button and follow the instructions. Easy peasy!
- You will need to register with Eventfinder if you aren’t already. It’s no biggie – just your email and a password … you know the drill.
- There is a $4.50 booking fee, taking the total of your ticket to $74.50.
Workshops are non refundable or transferable – feel free to send someone in your place